Sunday 1 November 2020

I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello my friend,

Hope this email will meet you in a perfect condition.

My name is Hesham Abdulla Al Qassim, I am the Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Emirates NBD Bank P.J.S.C, UAE. I believe it is the will of God for me to come across you, I have a business proposal i wish to share with you that will be of great interest to you. kindly contact me when you see my message.

please contact me at your most convenient time through my private email:(heshamalqassim1972@gmail.com) so that i will send you more
details regarding my business offer.

Looking forward to a pleasant business relationship with you.

Thank You and God bless.

Mr. Hesham Abdulla Al Qassim
Vice Chairman and Managing Director of
Emirates NBD Bank P.J.S.C. Dubai, U.A.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment