Thursday 23 March 2017

I've got strong reasons to believe that this stock is about to soar.

Alright, let's get right to it...

We've been out of touch for a while. I've been very busy looking for the next big stock that has the potential to explode and it took me months to find one.

If I can be honest, this one came to me as a god send. I got lucky. I have this friend who works at a law firm in NYC and we've known each other for a very long time.

Long story short, he told me that his firm is about to finalize a big takeover by a multibillion corporation. They're buying this tiny company that is now trading at just around 10 cents a share.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard him say that they're paying somewhere between $1.30 and $1.39 for the company. The deal is closing and being announced mid next week.

I could get into what the company does, but who really cares right? All we need to know is that they are in the high tech industry and that this is going to be a huge buyout.

I recommend you buy shares as soon as possible today and wait it out until you get paid over $1.30 next week. The way takeovers work is that they will just credit this price per share, in cash, to your brokerage account and in exchange will take the shares that you bought at just pennies.

I may never have another tip like this, so cash in on it while you still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment