Tuesday 29 March 2022

Meet me now

Good day Dear
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which my Son
and I intend to establish in your country, though I have not met with
you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to
succeed some times in life, base on the situation we find ourselves.
There is this amount of money which my late Husband kept for us here
in Cote d'Ivoire before his death. Now my son and I have decided to
invest this money anywhere safe enough outside our Country for my
son's study and future.We want to transfer and invest this fund in
any lucrative business were tax will not be too much. If you can
honestly be of assistance to us we will be pleased to work with you
while you manage the investment for us. It is very urgent and I await
your immediate response.Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Rebecca Udarra

No comments:

Post a Comment